What is Drake’s net worth? The top $ 180 million after the pandemic is estimated to
Drake may be Billboard’s Artist of the Decade, but what is the rapper’s net worth?
The 34-year-old rapper, born Aubrey Drake Graham, is making history. He is the most awarded artist in Billboard history, with 27 awards to his name. He scored eight No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and released nine albums. In 2019, Forbes estimated Drake’s net worth at around $ 150 million.
Unsurprisingly, the rapper’s wise investments paid off, and he is now worth around $ 180 million in 2021. He recently wore a million dollar outfit after completing his Assassination Vacation tour concert in 2019. YouTube channels that break down celebrity outfits reveal the cost:
- A Richard Mille RM 69 watch worth $ 750k
- Personalized Brioni jacket valued at $ 11,000
- Tom Ford Polo Neck valued at $ 2000
- Tom Ford pants valued at $ 1000
- Crocodile shoes valued at $ 15,000
Drake’s net worth estimate also doesn’t include the private $ 185 million Boeing 767 plane that he flies. He received the Cargojet plane for free in 2019 to generate publicity. It is furnished with leather armchairs, plush velor sofas and a carpeted interior.
Drake’s 50,000 square foot mansion in Toronto was valued at $ 150 million by GQ.
The rapper spared no expense for the interior of his mansion. “Drake’s house looks like the type of place that charges you for a bottle of Tito’s vodka before you let you in,” one person joked on Twitter – sharing footage of the rapper’s house.
The manor features a full-size NBA regulation basketball court, among other things. The rapper also amassed quite a collection of Hermès Birkin bags. Drake told The Hollywood Reporter that he is collecting the exclusive bags for his future wife. Each back costs between $ 40,000 and $ 500,000 and Drake has several.
How does Drake’s net worth compare to that of Kanye West and Jay-Z?
Drake falls well below fellow rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z in terms of overall net worth. Kanye West’s net worth is estimated to be $ 3.2 billion in 2021. Jay-Z’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 1.4 billion in 2021. Jay-Z was the very first hip billionaire. hop, but the competition is fierce.
- Kanye West net worth – $ 3.2 billion
- Jay-Z Net Worth – $ 1.4 Billion
- Sean Combs Net Worth – $ 885 Million
- Dr. Dre Net Worth – $ 820 Million
- Eminem Net Worth – $ 230 Million
- Master P net worth – $ 200 million
- Usher Net Worth – $ 180 Million
- Drake Net Worth – $ 180 Million
- Ice Cube Net Worth – $ 160 Million
- Pharrell Williams Net Worth – $ 150 Million