Van Vicker biography, wife, kids, movies, net worth, awards ▷ Ghana News
If you are a Nollywood fan, you must have met Van Vicker on several occasions. He is good looking and possesses a high power of attraction on the screen which has won him many female fans. The legend is good at performing film and television roles and is suitable for all movie roles.
Van Vicker is a Ghanaian actor, director and humanitarian. He is the CEO of a film production house known as Sky + Orange. He is an award-winning actor, nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role and Upcoming Best Actor at the Africa Movie Academy Awards 2018.
Van Vicker’s profile summary
- Last name and first name: Joseph Van Vicker
- Date of Birth: August 1, 1977
- Place of birth: Accra, Ghana
- Van Vicker’s age: 43 years
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Civil status: Married
- Spouse: Adjoa Vicker
- Profession: Ghanaian actor, director, humanitarian
- Net value: $ 4.5 million
Jacob Scipio Biography: Wife, Height, Parents, Net Worth, Movies & TV Shows
Van Vicker’s biography
The actor was born on August 1, 1977 in Accra, Ghana. How old is Van Vicker? The talented Ghanaian actor turns 43 in 2021. He is the son of a Dutch father and a Ghanaian / Liberian mother. Sadly, the actor’s father passed away when he was just six years old.
Van was raised by his mother alone. Since his mother was a traveler, the actor was able to visit many places around the world. He considers himself a citizen of the world since he has been trained in almost all parts of the world.
The actor was educated at the Mfantsipim school. He studied alongside the talented Ghanaian actor Majid Michel. There are no details about his graduate studies.
The Nollywood actor didn’t get famous overnight. His career has grown steadily, moving from minor roles to major roles in highly acclaimed movies and TV shows. Here are the highlights of his career:
Jason Momoa, ethnicity, nationality, parents, wife, children, relationship The Rock
The Ghanaian actor started his television career as a presenter. He worked at Groove 106.3 FM between 1999 and 2000. Between 2001 and 2004 he worked at Vive 91.9fm. He later started his career as a TV personality working for TV3 Ghana between 1997 and 1999 and Metro TV between 2000 and 2004.
He made his first appearance in the television series Sun City, which depicts university life. He played the role of LeRoy King Junior, a US-born Fine Arts student watched him but arrived in Sun City to begin his studies. He appeared in a total of 10 episodes.
He landed his first film role as a supporting character in Divine love. He made his debut among several other renowned actors and actresses, such as Jackie Appiah and Majid Michel. Since then he has starred in numerous films, mainly playing a romantic male main character.
Who is Jordan Ayew? All the amazing facts about the footballer
Breakthrough in Nollywood
The Ghanaian actor has achieved a breakthrough in Nollywood after appearing in many prominent movies and TV shows. He has starred alongside renowned Nollywood actors and actresses such as Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson, Stephanie Okereke, Chia Ika and Jim Ikye.
The actor starred in more than 50 movies and TV shows from his debut. He played both minor and important roles. Below are Van Vicker’s movies and TV shows:
- 2004 – Divine love
- 2006 – Beyonce: the president’s daughter like Raj
- 2006 – Darkness of Pain as CK (Charles)
- 2006 – Mom daughter
- 2006 – Beyonce’s return like Raj
- 2007 – American boy like “Nelly”.
- 2007 – I hate women like rocky
- 2007 – Innocent soul
- 2007 – In the eyes of my husband like Leo
- 2007 – Princess tyra like Kay
- 2007 – Royal battle like Lawrence
- 2007 – Slave of lust
- 2007 – Wedding of the gods
- 2008 – Broken tears like Ben
- 2008 – Company housekeeper like Desmond
- 2008 – Friday night
- 2008 – Jealous princess like sam
- 2008 – River of tears like Ben
- 2008 – Total love like nick
- 2009 – Twilight Sisters like micky
- 2009 – Royal war as Uzodimma
- 2009 – Beyond the plot like michael
- 2010 – Discovered
- 2010 – Faithful enemies
- 2010 – Kingdom in flames
- 2011 – Paparazzi Eye In The Dark like Rich
- 2013 – One night in Vegas like tony
- 2014 – The Heartbreaker’s Revenge like Dalyboy
- 2016 – Flayed as Robert / Bobby
- 2017 – The cop’s enemy as Christopher “Shadow” Ifechi
- Waiting – Day after death
Biography of Don Little: real name, age, wife, house and cars
The actor has directed, starred and produced five films under his production house Sky + Orange since 2008. In 2012, the production house won the NAFCA Best Actor and Director award for his comedy film, Joni waka.
The excellence and talent of the actor did not go unnoticed. It was nominated and won awards from Africa to the Caribbean. It has been honored at the Ghana Movie Awards, ACRAG Awards and Nollywood Academy Films Critics’ Awards as follows:
- 2009 -Afro-Hollywood Award for best actor (African cinema category)
- 2011 – Pan-African Film Festival for the Africa Channel Creative Achievement Award
- 2012 – Nollywood and African Film Critics Awards (NAFCA) for Best Comedy Feature
- 2013-2013 Ghana Movie Awards for Best Actor (Local Film)
- 2013 – Pyprus Magazine Screen Actors Awards for best international actor
- 2016 – Kumawood Award for Best Collaboration
Captain Smart Biography: Full Name, Wife, Family, Net Worth, Ownership
- 2008- 4th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actor in a Leading Role
- 2008 – 4th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Coming Actor
- 2015 – Nollywood and African Film Critics Awards (NAFCA) for Best Actor in a Leading Role (Diaspora Film)
- 2016-2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for Best Dramatic / Series Actor
- 2016-2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards for Best African / Non-Nigerian Actor
Van Vicker wife and children
The talented Ghanaian actor is married to Adjoa Vicker, also known as Larika. The duo have been married since October 16, 2003 and were blessed with three adorable children, two daughters and a son.
The children of Larika Van Vicker and Van Vicker are J’dyl Vicker, J-Ian Vicker and Vj Van Vicker. The actor is also the father of two other children from his previous marriage.
What most people don’t know about Toosweet Annan
Equity and house
How much is Van Vicker worth? According to Rich genius, the Ghanaian actor has an estimated net worth of $ 4.5 million, making him one of the richest and most influential Ghanaian actors. He earned this money through his various businesses such as theater, directing and film production.
With his huge sum of money, the film producer leads a luxurious life. The Van Vicker family live in one of the most beautiful homes in Ghana.
Current location and other facts
Is Van Vicker dead? No he’s not. He was rumored to have been involved in a fatal accident. However, he came out to confirm he was alive and well. Usually, this is where Van Vicker’s funeral rumors started.
Is Van Vicker still acting? Yes, he is still active in the film industry. Apart from film production, he is still actively involved in the theater. One of his last business ventures was the launch of the Van Vicker training center. The foundation is one of the best outreach programs for young people in her country.
Exciting details about Elikem Kumordzie that will blow your mind
Van Vicker is an award winning actor who has directed and produced several films in the Nollywood industry. He is a role model and a source of inspiration for many actors around the world.
Yen.com.gh shared Oge Okoye’s age, husband, net worth, movies, and kids. She is one of the most beautiful and talented actresses in Nigeria. She is also a producer, television personality, entrepreneur and philanthropist. She has featured in many Nollywood movies where she has played many roles.
Oge Okoye continues to rise and shine in her acting career. His appearance on TV screens remains epic as his fans eagerly await his films.