Mary-Kate Olsen and her horse, Iowa Van Het Polderhof, high rank in Rome
Mary-kate olsen jumped his way to an impressive third place in an equestrian event in Rome on Saturday, as reported by the UK Daily mail. The 35-year-old co-star of Full house, Passport to Paris, and Bestial took part in the Longines Global Champions Tour, a serious equestrian event, not just about celebrities who want to ride.
As the Daily mail Note, Olsen first fell in love with horseback riding at the age of six and competed in the Global Champions Tour when it was held in France in 2019.
While the UK newspaper reports Mary-Kate came third at an event on Saturday, GCT’s website also lists her as second place in a “2-phase special” contest that took place on Thursday.
Olsen’s success partner is Iowa Van Het Polderhof, a 13-year-old gelding sired by Cashmere Van Schuttershof and Bleu De Toi Van Het Polderland. Here is a video of the young Iowa from 2016. Sugar cubes and flowers for all, let’s say !!
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Natalie Portman on Britney Spears and the Scent of Love
– Behind the surprising spirit of Queen Elizabeth
– Are literary Jonathans still relevant today?
– The true story of a Hollywood partnership built and destroyed by money, sex and fame
– The best shampoo bars to lighten the environmental burden of 2021
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez enjoy the end of summer
– The most influential pop-rock group of all time? The Monkees!
– “Normal” parental advice from Prince William and Kate Middleton
– From the archives: Meet the women who domesticated the Rolling Stones
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive an organized list of fashion, book and beauty purchases in a weekly newsletter.