How to watch ‘The French Dispatch’ online for free: where to stream
If you missed it while it was in theaters, you might want to know how to watch The French Dispatch online for free to see Timothée Chalamet, Saoirse Ronan and more in Wes Anderson’s new film.
The French Dispatch, which premiered in theaters on October 22, 2021, follows three different storylines as French fiction bureau Liberty, Kansas Evening Sun creates its latest issue. The first screenplay, “The Concrete Masterpiece”, stars Benicio del Toro as an incarcerated and unstable painter. The second script, “Revisions of a Manifesto”, is inspired by the May 68 protests in France and stars Frances McDormand as a journalist who romances one of the revolutionaries played by Chalamet. The third storyline, “The Police Commissioner’s Private Dining Room”, follows the kidnapping of a police commissioner’s son. The film also stars Bill Murray as Arthur Howitzer Jr., the editor of Liberty, Kansas Evening Sun.
In an interview with The New Yorker in 2021, Anderson explained how The French Dispatch was inspired by the iconic magazine. “The first idea: I wanted to make an anthology film. Just generally, an omnibus type collection, with no specific stories in mind,” he said. “The two that I perhaps like the most: The gold of Naplesby De Sica, and Pleasure, by Max Ophuls. He continued, “The second idea: I always wanted to make a movie about The New Yorker. The French magazine of the film is obviously not The New Yorker, but it was, I think, totally inspired by it… I have almost all the issues, from the 1940s. Later, I found myself reading the life stories of various writers at The New Yorker – Brendan Gill, James Thurber, Ben Yagoda – and I was caught up in the whole aura of it. I also met Lillian Ross (with you), who, as we know, wrote about Truffaut and Hemingway and Chaplin for the magazine and was very close to Salinger, and so on.
So how can we look The French Dispatch online for free? Read on to find out where to stream The French Dispatch for free, now that it’s finally online.
When does The French Dispatch diffusion?
The French Dispatch airs on HBO Max starting February 25, 2022.
How to watch The French Dispatch in line
The French Dispatch is available to stream on HBO Max, which offers two plans: an ad-supported plan at $9.99 per month and an ad-free plan at $14.99 per month. Both plans also offer annual subscriptions. The ad-supported plan offers a subscription of $99.99 per year (which saves users around $20 compared to the monthly price) and the ad-free plan offers a subscription of $149.99 per year ( saving users around $30 compared to the monthly price.) The French Dispatch is also available to rent on Amazon Prime Video
or buy for $9.99
How to watch The French Dispatch online for free
So how can we look The French Dispatch online for free? Read on for our tips and tricks for streaming The French Dispatch at no cost, even if you don’t yet have an HBO Max subscription.
Although HBO Max doesn’t have a free trial, customers can still try the service for free through Hulu’s HBO Max free trial. The service allows users to try Hulu and HBO Max for free for seven days, which is enough time to test the site before subscribing. Just be sure to set a reminder to cancel your subscription before you get charged. After the trial ends, the service will cost $14.99 to add HBO Max to their Hulu account.
If you’re an AT&T customer (or know someone who is), you may be eligible for a free subscription to HBO Max. The first step is to check if your AT&T plans include a free HBO Max subscription. Eligible plans include: AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, and AT&T Unlimited & More Premium. If you have one of these packages, you are eligible for a free HBO Max account. There are FAQs with instructions on how to claim your free HBO Max subscription here and here.
What is the duration The French Dispatch?
The French Dispatch lasts one hour and 48 minutes.
who is in The French Dispatch to throw?
The French Dispatch The cast includes Léa Seydoux, Bill Murray, Adrien Brody, Saoirse Ronan and other actors who have appeared in other Wes Anderson films. The film, which is split into three different storylines, also features actors like Timothée Chalamet, Elisabeth Moss and Benicio del Toro. View full French shipping distribution for each scenario below.
The cycling journalist
- Owen Wilson as Herbsaint Sazerac
The masterpiece of concrete
- Benicio del Toro like Moses Rosenthaler
- Tony Revolori as young Rosenthaler
- Adrian Brody like Julien Cadazio
- Tilda Swinton as JKL Berensen
- Léa Seydoux like simone
- Bob Balaban like Uncle Nick
- Henry Winkler like uncle joe
- Lois Smith as Upshur “Maw” Clampette
- Denis Menochet as a prison guard
- larry pin as Chief Magistrate
- Morgane Polanski as a girlfriend
- Felix Moati as head caterer
Revisions to a Manifesto
- Frances McDormand as Lucinda Krementz
- Timothée Chalamet like Zeffirelli
- Lyna Khoudri like Juliet
- Mohamed Belhadjine as Mitch-Mitch
- Nicolas Avinée as Vittel
- Christopher Waltz like Paul Duval
- Cecile of France as Mrs. B
- Guillaume Gallienne like Mr. B
- Friend Rupert as a drill sergeant
- Alex Lawther like Morisot
- Toheeb Jimoh as Cadet #1
- Lily Taleb as Juliet’s friend
- Stephane Bak as a communications specialist
The Police Commissioner’s Private Dining Room
- Jeffrey Wright as Roebuck Wright
- Liev Schreiber as a talk show host
- Mathieu Amalric as Commissioner
- Stephen Park like Nescaffier
- Hippolyte Girardot like cauliflower
- Willem Dafoe in the role of Albert “The abacus”
- Edward Norton like the driver
- Saoirse Ronan as Junkie/Showgirl #1
- Winston Ait Hellal as Gigi
- Mauricette Coudivat as Mom
- Damien Bonnard as a police detective
- Rodolphe Pauly as Marpassant Patroller
- Antonia Desplat as Junkie/Showgirl #2
- Bill Murray as Arthur Howitzer Jr.
- Elizabeth Moss as a former
- Jason Schwartzmann like Hermes Jones
- Fisher Stevens as story editor
- Griffin Dunne as a legal adviser
- pablo pauly as a waiter
- Wally Wolodarski as a cheerful writer,
- Angelica Bette Fellini as a corrector
- Angelica Huston as Narrator
The French Dispatch is available to stream on HBO Max. Here’s how to watch it for free.