Global Anti-crease Agents Market Size is Expected to Reach USD 1,203.6 Million by 2030, Growing at a CAGR of 5.1%: Polaris Market Research
NEW YORK, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Polaris Market Research recently released a research report on “Anti-Wrinkle Agents Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Dye Bath Lubricant, Wet Process Lubricant), By Application (Personal Use, Public Use), By Chemical Crosslinking Agent; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to a recent study published by Polaris Market Research, the global market Anti-crease Agents Market Size and Share should recording a CAGR of 5.1% growth and industry revenues are expected increase $782.8 million in 2021 to reach $1,203.6 million by 2030.
What are anti-crease agents? What is the Anti-crease Agent market share?
Anti-crease agents are the most important chemicals that are used to prevent agents for natural and synthetic fibers. These products are used to improve the performance and appearance of finished textiles. They can also impart crease resistance to finished textiles. Chemicals enrich the overall appearance and performance depending on the end user requirements. The product is beneficial for all types of materials processed with a low pitch ratio on high shear force machines to prevent chafing or wrinkling during processing.
Anti-crease agents are popular due to their characteristics such as physical appearance, miscibility, stability and compatibility. In recent years, the market for anti-crease agents has grown due to the increasing use of new ingredients using new techniques. However, this factor led to improved performance of anti-crease agents in wrinkle-free fabrics.
Request Sample Copy of “Anti-Wrinkle Agents Market” Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-crease-agent-market/request-for-sample
Main highlights of the report:
- Research identifies emerging industry trends as well as potential for various trends
- The document also analyzes the size of the global anti-crease agents market in the past and present
- The study also discusses barriers and opportunities which will significantly influence the global Anti-crease Agents industry.
- The research includes detailed analysis of market statistics and historical and current growth conditions to provide futuristic growth estimations
- The research includes a comprehensive analytical overview of the competitive environment
The best market players are:
- Golden technology
- Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt Ltd
- Kunal Organics Pvt Ltd
- Neochem Technologies
- Sarex Chemicals
- SIAM Pro Dyechem Group
- Zhuhai Lingxiang Chemical Co.
Request a discount on this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-crease-agent-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Anti-crease Agents Market: Drivers
Rapid urbanization is accelerating the modernization of the textile industry whereby the global anti-crease agents market is expected to generate healthy growth over the projected period. Factors such as innovative machinery, emerging technologies, fabric innovation and huge demand for wrinkle-free or anti-wrinkle fabrics are expected to increase the market during the forecast period. The rising fashion trend in the textile industry and the advancement in textile manufacturing processes have fueled the demand for anti-crease agents market. Also, increasing demand for wrinkle-free textiles and development of textile characteristics such as pattern, color, and texture are other key factors accelerating the anti-crease agent market. Rising demand for cotton fabrics in tropical countries is also one of the key factors positively promoting the growth of the market.
Purchase a copy of the report directly with [email protected] https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/13141
Scope of Anti-Wrinkle Agents Market Report
Market outlook for 2030
Market Size Value 2021
Expected CAGR Growth
5.1% from 2022 to 2030
2022 – 2030
Main market players
Finotex, Golden Technologia, Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt Ltd, Kunal organics Pvt Ltd, Neochem Technologies, Prochem, Sarex Chemicals, SETA?, SIAM Pro Dyechem Group and Zhuhai Lingxiang Chemical Co.
By type, by application, by crosslinker, by region
Custom purchasing options are available to meet all research needs. Explore personalized buying options
Report Segmentation: Anti-crease Agents Market
Based on application, the public use segment recorded the largest share of market revenue and is expected to dominate the anti-crease market over the forecast years. This growth can be attributed to the rapid advancement of the textile industry in all countries as well as increased trading activity in raw cotton.
The personal use segment is expected to account for the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of latest fashion trends combined with the increasing prevalence of anti-crease agents. Additionally, increasing urbanization and rising per capita income of the global population is also accelerating the growth of the segment.
Ask about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-crease-agent-market/inquire-before-buying
Geographic Overview: Anti-crease Agents Market
Based on geography, Europe has experienced the largest market share in the global market and is expected to drive the growth of the market over the projected years. Changing fashion trends, changing textile industries, and demand for innovative fabrics are fueling the growth of this market in the region. In addition, the anti-crease agents market is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the Europe market over the study period.
Moreover, the Asia Pacific The anti-crease agents market is expected to generate the highest CAGR over the estimated years owing to the growing demand for anti-crease agents from the textile industry in emerging countries. In addition, an increase in the demand for cotton fabrics, high cotton production, modernization of the textile industry, and fluctuating style trends in the fashion industry in emerging regions like China, Indiaand Japan are other key factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Browse the detailed report “Anti-Wrinkle Agents Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Dye Bath Lubricant, Wet Processing Lubricant), By Application (Personal Use, Public Use), By Chemical Crosslinking Agent; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with an in-depth table of contents: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-crease-agent-market
For additional information OR a press request, please send a letter to: [email protected]
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Anti-Wrinkle Agent Market report on the basis of Type, Application, Cross-Linking Agent, and Region:
Anti-Wrinkle Agents Market: By Type, Outlook
- Dye bath lubricant
- Wet Processing Lubricant
Anti-Creasing Agents Market: By Outlook Application
Anti-Wrinkle Agents Market: By Cross-Linking Agents Outlook
- dimethylol urea (DMU)
- dimethylol ethylene urea (DMEU)
- di methylol di hydroxyl ethylene urea (DMDHEU)
- dimethylol propylene urea (DMPU)
- tri methylol melamine (TMM)
Key questions answered by the report include
- Who are the leading market players in the Global Anti-crease Agents Market?
- Which are the major regions expected to witness growth of the Anti-crease Agents market?
- What are the regional growth trends and major revenue-generating regions for the Anti-crease Agent market?
- What will be the market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Anti-crease Agent market?
- What are the main types of products on the market?
- What are the main market applications?
- What are the opportunities and dangers faced by vendors in the global industry?
Browse more related reports:
- Self-adhesive label market share, size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, by Type, by Nature, by Technology (Flexography, Digital Printing, Lithography, Screen Printing, Rotogravure, Letterpress, Offset), by Application, by Region; Sector forecasts, 2022 – 2030
- Bio-based chemicals market share, size, trends, industry analysis report, by type (bio-lubricants, bio-solvents, bio-plastics, bio-alcohols, bio-surfactants, bio-based acids); By end use; By region; Sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028
- Vegetable oil market share, size, trends, industry analysis report, by source (sunflower oil, palm oil, cottonseed oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, others); By application (food and beverages, animal feed, biofuel, industry, other); By region; Sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028
- Industrial Enzymes Market Share, Size, trends, industry analysis report, by source (microorganisms, plants, animals); By Type (Lipases, Carbohydrases, Proteases, Others); By application; By region; Sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028
- High Purity Methane Gas Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, by end use (Automotive, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Electronics, Industrial, Medical); By application; By region; Sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting firm. The company specializes in providing exceptional business intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different businesses. At Polaris, we are obligated to serve PMR’s diverse customer base that spans the healthcare, technology, semiconductor, and chemical sectors among various other industries that span the globe. We strive to provide PMR clients with up-to-date information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments and the latest business-centric applications, helping them to always make informed decisions and take advantage of new opportunities. Adept of a highly skilled, experienced and highly qualified team of experts comprised of SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris strive to provide value-added business solutions to PMR customers.
SOURCE Polaris Market Research