Campus Art: Online applications open for 2023
Online applications for art and architecture studies are open on the CampusArt network website until February 28, 2023
Presentation of the CampusArt network
Online applications for art and architecture studies are open on the CampusArt network site until February 28, 2023.
CampusArt is a network of French establishments offering university-level programs in the fields of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of National Education, Higher Education and Research, Europe and Foreign Affairs, Culture.
The website www.campusart.org gives access (under conditions) to different diplomas in a wide range of schools (visual arts, cinema, design, visual communication, fashion, music, architecture, etc.): preparatory classes, License, Master, Post-Master and Doctorate levels.
A unique online application process allows students to apply for degrees at over 160 schools and universities.
A response will be given between February and April 2023, which allows you to prepare the stay as soon as possible.
This online service is totally free until the candidate decides to accept the degree suggestion.
This online application process is available worldwide. CampusArt does not replace the “Studies in France” procedure which allows the student to obtain a French student visa.
The calendar of applications for the academic year 2023
- October 1, 2022 – February 28, 2023: Opening of the CampusArt website. Students complete an electronic application.
- February 28, 2023: Application deadline. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by phone, skype or email.
- April 30, 2023: Results announced on the CampusArt platform.
- April 30, 2023 – May 31, 2023: Students accept or decline offers of admission on their CampusArt account
- May 31, 2023: Deadline for students to confirm their school choice on their CampusArt account.
- End of May 2023: Preparation and delivery of original pre-registration certificates by establishments to CampusArt. CampusArt sends certificates to registered students.
The information brochure
A leaflet, available in French, English and Spanish, gives all the useful information on the CampusArt network, the courses offered and the procedures for applying online.
To consult the CampusArt information brochure