Ben Affleck’s dad entered Bennifer’s speech
The stars are like us: they have dads! And sometimes their fathers say rude things. The difference is that when my daddy says rude things, everyone pretends not to hear. It’s bad humor that exists in a vacuum! When their dads say cranky things, sometimes it’s in response to questions from a reporter, the one who probably cold-called said dad out of the blue, and anything that spills can be picked up by the tabloids.
Ben affleckthe father of, Timothy, for example, commented on his son’s relationship. the United States Sun, who characterized his interaction with Affleck dad as “Ben Affleck’s father Timothy broke his silence on the actor’s romance with Jennifer Lopez,“He said,” Of course I’ve heard of her. But I had no idea. I talk to my kids about their lives when I see them, and they share with me what they want to share.
Look, did I think we’d get to the “surprise celebrity parent interviews” part of this love story so quickly? No! Get my mate Matt damon at comment on their relationship? Sure. But Timothy? A little surprise! For him, too, it sounds like that!
“I haven’t seen my kids for so long, with their jobs and COVID,” Timothy said devastatingly. What about the idea that her son has been “yearning” for Lopez all this time? “I’ve never heard of all this nonsense,” said Elder Affleck. Absurdity!
“You are kind of forced to develop a hard-to-lose personality and come home with your family,” he said. “It affects your whole life. I think that’s one of the dangers of the film industry.
Either way, lesson learned for famous people: Call your dad or a reporter will.
More great stories from Vanity Show
– An intimate view of a young Queen Elizabeth II
– The Sacklers launched OxyContin. Everyone knows it now.
– Exclusive extract: A frozen death at the end of the world
– Lolita, Blake Bailey and I
– Kate Middleton and the future of the monarchy
– The occasional terror of dating in the digital age
– The 13 best face oils for healthy, balanced skin
– Extract from the archives: Tinder and the dawn of the Apocalypse of Encounters
– Sign up for the “Royal Watch” newsletter to receive all discussions from Kensington Palace and beyond.