ARHAUS LAUNCHES ITS FALL 2022 COLLECTION WITH AN ANNUAL STYLE ISSUE
“The Art of Home” celebrates the evolution of the home as a reflection of an ever-changing personal style in an artful presentation of fall product debuts
BOSTON HEIGHTS, Ohio, August 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Arhaus (NASDAQ: ARHS), a leader in handcrafted and responsibly sourced home furnishings, today presents its Fall 2022 collection with the launch of its annual style issue. “The Art of the House” celebrates the personal journey and ongoing art form of curating one’s home as an evolving environment. The complete Fall 2022 furniture and décor collection is now available on Arhaus.com/Fall2022.
“Whether it’s a change of season or a new experience, we are constantly evolving and our home is a reflection of our history,” said John Rose, co-founder and CEO of Arhaus. “‘The Art of Home’ reflects this sentiment with pages full of beautiful pieces – each with its own journey that begins with our travels around the world, the discovery of an inspiring material and the craftsmanship of our partner artisans who bring it to life. transform into a work of art for your home where you and your loved ones continue to write its story for many years to come.”
‘The Art of the House’ strikes an effortless balance between timeless and modern design while retaining a deep sense of authenticity from Arhaus’ heritage. Featured within its pages, discover sculptural forms paired with organic textures, new interpretations of traditional forms, and avant-garde pieces – all of which demonstrate the elevated appreciation for natural, textured materials for which Arhaus is known.
Assertive silhouettes soften contemporary compositions and revel in the organic, unfettered forms seen in the new Perth Dining Table with its asymmetrical profile and rounded edges, as well as the Kinnan bed, which blends centuries-old traditional upholstery techniques with a modern curved profile, finished in sumptuous velvet. Arhaus’ creative use of new natural materials – such as burl wood and natural stone that take shape in the Corey and lonelle furniture introductions – juxtapose the imperfect beauty of nature with clean contemporary forms.
New founding pieces including the Halden-Collection with its deep, lofty cushions and modern, classic silhouette provide effortless comfort, while the distinctive shape and natural wood of the St. Maarten bedroom collection encompasses the theme of style number transformation, merging elements across styles and trends to create quality pieces for an artistically curated and dynamic home.
Other highlights from hundreds of Arhaus fall product launches include:
- Miller Bedroom Collection: Handcrafted with American walnut by Amish woodworkers, Miller’s gently curved design offers spacious soft-closing drawers that showcase the natural tone of the wood with subtle metallic accents.
- Sectional Owen: Upholstered in a rich and textured bouclé performance fabric reminiscent of salt and pepper, Owen offers deep, comfortable cushions and subtle strap detailing for ultimate comfort.
- Aimee lounge chair: Welcoming and versatile, Aimee recalls both French antiques and mid-century modern style with its chic flared legs, two-tone rattan canework, and gently curved back.
- Onyx Side Tables: Dynamic textures and organic hues of gray marble, rust and solid onyx add interesting layers with a simplistic design.
- Finley collection: With options for almost any room, Finnley stands out with its reed oak detailing and effortless combination of wood, white marble and zinc alloy.
- Leather priest’s chair: A traditional yet timeless statement piece, Abbot’s sleek, understated, slim-padded cushions are accented by its rounded shape and rich leather, handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Calista Bedroom Collection: Contemporary Scandinavian design takes shape in Calista’s shelter-style bed, sculpted from mixed materials with six coordinating bedroom pieces.
New Arrivals from the Fall 2022 collection are now available to discover on Arhaus.com and Arhaus showrooms nationwide. For more inspiration and to discover the annual style issue “The Art of Home”, continue your journey on Arhaus.com/Catalog.
Founded in 1986, Arhaus is a growing lifestyle brand and omnichannel retailer of high-end home furnishings. Through a differentiated proprietary model that designs and sources directly from leading manufacturers and artisans around the world, Arhaus offers an exclusive assortment of sustainably sourced, quality heirloom products, made with love and built to last. With 80 showrooms and design centers across United Statesa team of interior designers offering free home design services and strong online and e-commerce capabilities, Arhaus is known for its innovative design, responsible sourcing and customer service.
SOURCE Arhaus, LLC